Stainless Steel Coils Factory Direct Sales 1mm 1.5mm
|Material||201/28 202/2B, 301/2B304/28, 321/2B, 316/2B|
|Standard||ASTM AISI, JIS, GB DIN, EN|
1. High temperature steam resistance, impact corrosion resistance, ammonia corrosion resistance.
2. Anti scaling, not easy to stain, anti oxidation corrosion.
3. Long service life, reduce maintenance time, save costs.
4. Good tube loading technology, direct tube change, safe and reliable.
5. The wall is uniform and the wall thickness is only 50-70% of that of copper tube, and the overall thermal conductivity is better than that of copper tube.
It is the ideal heat transfer product for old unit transformation and manufacture of new equipment. It can be widely used in petrochemical, electric power, nuclear industry, medicine, food and other industries.
Industrial stainless steel coil: heat exchanger, boiler, petroleum, chemical, chemical fertilizer, chemical fiber, pharmaceutical, nuclear power, etc.
Stainless steel coils for fluids: beverages, beer, milk, water supply systems, medical equipment, etc.
Stainless steel coil for mechanical structure: printing and dyeing, printing, textile machinery, medical instruments, kitchen equipment, automobile and Marine parts, construction and decoration, etc.
Stainless steel bright coil: the stainless steel belt is welded and then the wall is reduced. The wall is reduced from thick to thin. This process can make the wall thickness uniform and smooth, and the wall is reduced and stretched to form the effect of no weld. According to the naked eye is seamless pipe, but its process decision is welded pipe. The process of wall reduction is accompanied by bright annealing, so that the inner and outer walls will not form an oxide layer, bright and beautiful, which is really needed for medical products. The next process requires sizing, that is, large drawing and small process, to determine the outside diameter. The outside diameter tolerance can generally reach plus or minus 0.01mm.